Nollywood actor and singer, Gabriel Afolayan, known as G-Fresh has explained reasons behind delay of his much anticipated album.
Gabriel disclosed that it has not been easy compiling all the songs together, coupled with getting producers out of their busy schedule.
“I have been in the studio working so hard, cooking some songs, even with acting in line with it, its been quite tough. I already have my EP on I-Tunes, which consist of seven songs, so right am trying to put everything together, getting different producers too, out of their busy schedule.” Gabriel said
Gabriel also revealed that he is still contemplating on the actual name for the title of the album, adding that whatever name he finally gives to it, must have ‘Treasure’ in it.
The actor also stressed that music is not going to affect his acting, as he feels comfortable running both, as the music part is an inborn thing.
As a music artiste, Gabriel Afolayan is mostly known for songs like ‘Awelewa’ and ‘Kokoro Ife’.
- Steps To Deal With Communication Problems In Your Relationship August 21, 2017
- LETTER TO UPCOMING August 18, 2017
- How to Turn a Boring Relationship into Party of Love! August 18, 2017
- Niger Delta University Joins ASUU strike August 18, 2017
- BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY August 7, 2017
9jahip on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST cleiton on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST ADEBISI_ STREET REKW… on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST