The Benue State Police Command on Thursday disclosed that 20 persons have been arrested after the violent protest which reportedly claimed the lives of two students of the Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko in Benue State.
The Command’s Public Relations’ Officer, ASP Moses Yamu who disclosed this while confirming the crisis added: ”Miscreants and students overpowered policemen during a peaceful protest in the school, injured two police officers and damaged six vehicles, one belonging to the police,” he noted.
It will be recalled that the management on Thursday shut down the institution indefinitely following the alleged killing of two students.
- LETTER TO UPCOMING August 18, 2017
- How to Turn a Boring Relationship into Party of Love! August 18, 2017
- Niger Delta University Joins ASUU strike August 18, 2017
- BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY August 7, 2017
- Guys: 6 Things Need To Stop Doing Once You Have A Relationship July 11, 2017
9jahip on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST cleiton on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST ADEBISI_ STREET REKW… on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST