Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would soon begin to hold town hall meetings with Nigerians across the country.This was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media, Mallam Garba Shehu, while addressing Journalists in Abuja on Sunday.“I know that there is a plan that the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo would start town hall meetings in zones. It would then be broken down to the states and so on.“Government realises that there is a need to take information to the people and there are steps that are being taken in order to ensure that is done,” he said.
- LETTER TO UPCOMING August 18, 2017
- How to Turn a Boring Relationship into Party of Love! August 18, 2017
- Niger Delta University Joins ASUU strike August 18, 2017
- BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY August 7, 2017
- Guys: 6 Things Need To Stop Doing Once You Have A Relationship July 11, 2017
9jahip on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST cleiton on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST ADEBISI_ STREET REKW… on ADEBISI_ STREET REKWEST